sss II (second sock syndrome)
since i have tons of sock yarn and wanted to start making more socks, i figured this would be a fun way to go about it. here's my survey...
1. What are you favorite sock yarns?
i haven't knit many socks yet. in fact, this will only be my second "real" (using sock-weight yarn) pair. i used cherry tree hill supersock for my first real pair, so i'm really up for anything
2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use?
3. What method do you prefer to use (DPN's, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.)?
i used DPNs for my first pair, but i'll probably use magic loop in the future, since i have some fabulous 40" cables from knitpicks now.
4. Is there any method that you cannot use?
i don't think so.
5. What are you favorite colors?
i like almost anything, but nothing too light, since i'd like to wear these for a while.
6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter?
i'll say beginner / intermediate.
7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)?
i like dark, dark chocolate, am obsessed with knitting, and am just learning to spin.
8. Last, but not least, what are your sock measurements?
i have a size 8 foot and my ankles aren't particularly large or small, i don't think.
oh, and here's the yarn i'm using for nadine's striped scarf.
Hello!Post a Comment
I'm your SSS Secret Pal. Your first socks look great, and I love Susan's designs.
I look forward to knitting your second sock.